Thursday 27 March 2008

Mod Of The Day

The first Mod I have chosen is a right doozy its a mod for a character model for Halo's Master Chief.

This is a very detailed and clever character model created by Organ from utps3.incadudef.com. This is the most detailed character model I have personally seen for the PS3.

Also available on the link is models for Gears Of War Characters including Marcus and Locusts.

Master Chief just click on the character and it will take you to the download screen.

*UPDATE* Hands Up! I admit I have just found out that the Master Chief Model is only in beta great apologies. I will keep updating the link for you, as the beta gets updated, and will post when I update the link. So you don't have to go chasing and looking for the latest versions. This will not happen again and I will strive to only post final versions of mods.

No comments: