Thursday 27 March 2008

UT3 Mod A Day

I have created this blog for beginners to Unreal Tournament 3, on PS3, who are wanting to know where to start when looking for Mods, and long time players who are looking for a great mod. Knowing where to start, which ones are the best and which ones to download can be kind of daunting and a minefield even to long time players.

I intend to use this blog to post a Mod-A-Day and post one which I consider good or deserves an honorable mention.  I will only post complete, or finished versions of mods, maps or character models, which will help beginners in not having to chase the latest update all the time. I will also add either pictures and videos of the mods where I can.

Finally I will hopefully also create an extensive list of sources for websites which archive or allow you to download mods. I will also give a brief description of how mods work, how to download them and how to use them in game.

No comments: